Monday, 18 January 2010






So the lovely Emma nominated me for this award, lovely of her really. This is my little space to tell a story of a family just trying to get through life no matter what hurdle we are faced with. Together as a family, we journey on and help each other along the way.


I am blessed to have the adoring husband that I do, for my children to be individual little people and to be as happy as we are despite oour heartches we have endured up until now.


So in accepting this award, I must name 5 things l love and also nominate 5 fellow bloggers to accept this award....

My five loves at present -

~ My darling husband, my rock, my lover and my saviour.

~ My beautiful children for just being them.

~ My parents, I would not be who I ma today without their love and continuous support.

~ I love gazing at the moon on a clear night, the differnet stages throughout the month, I feel like I am in another place when I watch it rise from the horizon.

~ "Stacks on Mummy" first think in the morning by my deliciously giggly children.

Of course there are others, a lovely bottle of champagne, beautiful flowers, fresh cut grass, the smell of rain on a hot road, the list could go on but these were my favourites.


So I now present the award to 5 other bloggers who l think are fabulous.

Mel my darling friend from High School. It is so wonderful to read about her life now and to feel like we have never been apart. The highs and lows in her life and to follow her on her sewing journey too.

Melissa has a beautiful way of writing down the contents of her soul, her raw emotions touch me and I think about her often.

Cara always makes me laugh!

Kirrily because I feel like she knows me because she has been where I have been. Reading about her journey through grief makes me realise that I am not alone.

Simone has had a journey like no other to have her delicious boys and maybe has a bigger journey this year.

So these are the blogs that I love, that I check in on when I get a chance, these are the blogs about real life with no fluffiness on top!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh god love ya Mel! Right back at you babe!

Excellent list too btw! Love the stacks on Mummy!

Being Me said...

Awww Mel, I'm really humbled to receive this recognition from you! Glad to be a fellow anti-fluffer ;)