Saturday, 16 January 2010

Fabric arrivals this week!

Ok, so my Darling friend Fran bought this for me over Christmas when she was in Bali. I think there is 2 metres of each fabric and it is all a batik type print on cotton. A great stash builder and there are some really pretty prints as well as some funky fun stuff.



This fabric came from one of my most favourite places, Hawthorne Threads and word from Lindsay says that they will be adding a search function and a fabric favourites section to their site really soon. If you havent had a look, be sure to make some time to visit as they have great service and an excellent discount depending on how much you buy from them. I am expecting 3 more parcels from them hopefully next week, some to compliment these ones as well as some great kids prints to add to the Bellyfruit Babes range!






The fabric below is from the Fabric Closet on Etsy, they are just half yards but I bought them along with the divine hat pattern from Izzy & Ivy Designs. I am hoping to do one of these this weekend as I know my girls will love them and will want to always wear them!






2 comments:

Mel said...

oh that hat is cuuuute! Love to hear how it goes. Perhaps I could attempt one too ... although I did promise myself a skirt for ME first ;)

Awesome fabric Mel - nice work Fran!

Being Me said...

Simply DIVINE prints. Very drool-worthy! Have lots of fun with them.