Monday, 25 January 2010

Lucy's New hat!



My baby girls starts school this year, I am so excited for her, she has come such a long way. Anyway, I saw the Jack and Jill hat and just had to have the pattern and let me tell you that it was very simple to make! The instructions were very clear and I am pretty sure you could make it in less than 2 hours if you were uninterupted with the chaos of school holidays.

4 comments:

Little Yon Yon said...

I love, love, love the hat. It is gorgeous.

Mel said...

Super super cute Mel! Oh and the hat's pretty good too ;)

Can't believe Lucy is off to school! Man that went quick. Sienna could have gone this year (cut off is 31 July) but she is still so little and well, quite frankly I'm just not ready!

Think of all your sewing time then?! Wooo!

(p.s send me your address!!!!)

Mel said...

That is the most incredible and funky hat! Love it! .... You should increase the pattern size and do a version for yourself too, why should all the kids be hip without us? lol

Beetlehouse Designs said...

oooooh,I love this hat. Well done. I want to make one now. It's gorgeous.