Wednesday, 27 January 2010

My first childfree day!

For the past few days, my sewing has come to a stand still. I seem to be battling a throat infection and this has caused me to be unable to sleep. I think it is because I have a full on 6 weeks or so of school holidays and it finally caught up with me.

Today was the first day in 17 years where all of my kids have been in school or in this case, TJ at full time work as well. More about that in a post tomorrow though.
Anyway, on Monday I recieved a note in the mail saying tha I had parvccels to collect, I thought it was my stuff from Fran and didnt rucsh out to get it. How silly was I??

Not only was it some stuff from her but also 2 more parcels from Hawthorne Fabrics! Heres hoping tha I feel better tomorrow so I can start sewing!

3 comments:

Dory said...

Absolutely gorgeous fabrics!! I hope you feel better soon!! you've inspired me to get back into my sewing - I have so much to do!

fran said...

LOL.... I best be not sending you any exciting parcels then hey? xx
Get well soon darling friend.

Mel said...

Mmmmm I see my favourite "starling" in there. Sorry I missed this post Mel. Hope you're feeling better now?