Thursday, 24 December 2009

Right now...

Ten years ago today, my darling husband proposed to me!

Actually, right at this very minute, was when he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He got down on one knee and did the whole shebang, I was bawling my eyes out, I just couldn't believe it really.

This morning we were talking about it and it is funny how time flies.

If he asked me to marry him today, would I say yes?

In a heartbeat, I love him, he is my world and together we have created a beautiful family and life.

We have had our ups and downs, of course, but we have only had one major upset and that was just over 14 months ago. Together this year, we have worked on it never happening again, and in my mind, I know we will be happy forever.

To PaulieJ, you rock my world!

No comments: