Friday, 25 December 2009

Christmas!

WOW, did the year go fast for everyone else? I felt like I had only just recovered from last Christmas and here we were, doing it all over again!



This year was a quiet one for us, we didn't have any family visit and as much as I missed my parents, we did have a really good day. There was no stress and after the presents were done in the morning, we headed out to a friends house for a lunch of fresh mudcrab, prawns, oysters salads and ham. It was lovely and it was great to come home and not have anything to worry about!

By far the best thing though was watching our kids playing happily in the morning with the new Wii. Now i had sworn i would never buy the kids anything like this, admittedly TJ had an XBox but that was his own. Anyway, they had a great time and it was especially funny when they were all learning to dance like Hannah Montana!


No comments: