Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Christmas Sewing!

Busy times here but here are a few things that have been made as gifts for loved ones!



These are some pyjamas for 2 adorable little boys that are not quite one yet. Even though they are often wearing the same thing, they are not identical but very cute!



This apron is a bit of a gimicky thing for my dad, they are having a heap of friends at their house for breakfast on Christmas morning, so I thought that this would give them all a bit of a laugh! This was accompanied with a nice bottle of aftershave.



The bag is for my mum, I vowed to myself that I would make everyone something handmade so I accompanied the bag with a lovely bottle of perfume for her too.

I will add pics of what I have made the kids later as there are often busy bodies around my computer!

No comments: