Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Oh. My. Gosh!

I cant wait!!!!!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Mel, just had to watch the trailer first, looks like a good one for a girls night out!
It is such a beautiful gesture for you to reach out to my friend, half way across the world and someone you don't even know. Somehow I think it makes it so much more special.
My friend's name is Caillie and her baby girls is called Natasha. I've not heard any further news but will be seeing a mutual friend tonight who is relaying all the information at this stage ( her first son was also born at 27 weeks).
From a financial perspective the clothes will also be going to a needy family. They are not covered by insurance and will likely have a medical bill upwards of $100, 000if my other freinds experience is any thing to go by.
My address is 36 Gentle Drive, Singapore, 309239. If you put your return address on the envelope I will send you a checque to cover postage costs when I'm back in Australia at Christmas time.
Once again thankyou so much and I'm sure it will mean a lot to Caillie.
Katherine Rainbow

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I hadn't heard anything about this movie until I saw the trailer.

That song at the end, (the Snow Patrol one) is my favourite song at the moment. now I'm going to cry when I hear it.

Watch the movie. Tell me if there is a happy ending. I am utterly unable to cope with movies at the moment unless I know there is a happy ending.