I really got to show my DS this photo. His kindy had some chicks recently and he couldn't stop talking about them. I have to say that one of the chick going to come out of the shell is awesome!
wonderful photo! I remember as a child been given 2 eggs from a friend that were about to hatch. We kept them warm and the chickens hatched a few hours later...just amazing!
Thanks guys, this is a school project, for Elisabeth and Lachlan. We were lucky enough to be able to bring home 16 three day old chicks and the incubator that these eggs are in now. One is just starting to peck through now, I am not sure who is more excited, me or the kids! LOL!
5 comments:
I really got to show my DS this photo. His kindy had some chicks recently and he couldn't stop talking about them. I have to say that one of the chick going to come out of the shell is awesome!
Don't you just love the miracle of life? We stopped in a country lane the other day and watched a calf entering the world, just beautiful!
wonderful photo! I remember as a child been given 2 eggs from a friend that were about to hatch. We kept them warm and the chickens hatched a few hours later...just amazing!
Wonderful! Do you have an incubator? We used to on the farm growing up and loved hatching time :)
Thanks guys, this is a school project, for Elisabeth and Lachlan. We were lucky enough to be able to bring home 16 three day old chicks and the incubator that these eggs are in now. One is just starting to peck through now, I am not sure who is more excited, me or the kids! LOL!
Post a Comment