Thursday, 24 September 2009

My little bit of peace!

I thought I would post some photos of my peaceful place in my house. I also need to have these photos here so I can remember what it looks like when it is clean!
The computer desk, without all the crappy bits of paper etc from the kids all over it! Not a very bright photo but I am sure you get the idea!
The cane hutch that houses all my fabric. It is all sorted into colours and what goes with what as well as plain colours, flannelette spots etc. I also cleaned out the wardrobe to make space for when my fabric stash gets bigger! Up the top is my belly cast from when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Ruby, I really should get around to painting it one day!

My sewing table, with enough room at one end for my Overlocker when I get it. The white basket up the top has all scrap material in it for buttons, yoyos etc and the pink box beside it has all my WIPs (work in progress!) in it. There are assorted containers of notions, buttons, pins, yoyomakers, bias makers, scissors etc too.


The piece hanging on my blinds is an awesome length of fabric that a dear friend bought me in Thailand many years ago. I thought he did quite well in picking it and I am yet to decide what to do with it!
I have more plans for this room, I want to put some more artwork on the walls and a nice big rug on the floor, I also need a lock for it so the children will keep out! I have a new computer desk coming and will replace the daggy chairs to a pair of highback office chairs and eventually I want to get a huge wooden table for my machines instead of the one I already have.



1 comment:

Emma said...

It is soooo clean!!!!!!!! OMG and looks like a big room.......