I am not totally sure whether its an urban myth or not but there has always been talk about my father running over our family pet, a sausage dog, with the steam roller tractor thingy. Stop laughing, I know you are, especially you Leigh! LOL!
My sisters and I used to have so much fun, we would run around mad with about 15 others and play in the creek, climb the trees, hide and seek and catch and kiss.
Last weekend when Lachlan had his first game, it was just lovely to see my kids doing the same. Sausages sizzles, ice cups, playing near the scoreboard and then climbing trees. It was lovely, the sun was shining, the breeze was beautiful, the dragonflies buzzing, the dry was finally here. We watched the under 16's play and chatted to our friends whilst again, about 15 kids ran wild, just like the good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment