Well, tonight I have the opportunity to head into the Casino for tea with Paul, Kauran and Darren. Today however, I have spent some time cutting out 2 more bags to quickly whip up, covered some buttons and a few little other things that I am starting on. So what shall I do?
Dinner, kid free, uninterrupted with my darling husband and our 2 dear friends,
or
Dinner cooked by me, after the kids go to bed and then head into my sewing/computer room, (yes, I have a big room all to myself with all of my STUFF in it!!!!!)and busy the night away?
Now tomorrow, because my wonderful husband is on holidays, we were planning a champagne lunch out on the boat and to fish and crab the day away but because I really want to finish these projects, and because I may end up going out tonight, I am wondering if he would be highly offended if I said I wanted to sew all day?
I am also waiting on some more delightful fabric from fabricworm and also absolutely beautiful fabric from fabricsupplies . I am really hoping that over the next few days, I simply don't miss the postman and also, I must mention because I saw the van come up the street today as I was about to reverse out, I waited on the driveway to see if he was about to deliver a package to me! Can you believe how tragically I have fallen in love with my new venture?
Oh I have patterns coming too from Make it Perfect and also Kelani so lets just say I kind of gave the card a teensy bit of a work out over the past week! I call it therapy, sheesh, you all know I need it!
*giggle*
No comments:
Post a Comment