Friday, 8 May 2009

My productive Friday!

Today, I thought I better put my heart into some sewing so that when all my fabrics arrive next week and all the patterns I ordered, I can get stuck into them with some passion! I have only been sewing for a couple of weeks but I already have unfinished projects and today I completed another 2 bags and Lucy's twirly skirt and I must say I am really happy with it!


I bought the fabrics last week and they arrived really quickly from here . It is Petal Party Pink - Farmers Market by Sandi Henderson and Ticking Stripe Red fabric - Darla by Tanya Whelan.


Here it is modelled on Ruby but only because Lucy isn't home yet. I am sure to get some photos of her twirling around in the yard at some point over the weekend though!


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love Love Love the skirt! I love that fabric - it is my favourite. Well done it is beautiful

Cara said...

Looks fantastic Mel, you did a great job!

Little Munchkins said...

That is very pretty! I am a huge fan of Sandi Henderson's fabrics - gorgeous fabrics.

Mel said...

Mel that skirt is too cute! Where did you get those fabrics from? Online?

Mel said...

Hey Mel, if you click on the linnk in that post, the one that says "here", it will take you to the Etsy shop. I meant to say too, that your "In Stitches" post isnt showing up on your blog. Much love to you and yours!

The Hill Family..... said...

Mate - is there anything you can't do?