Monday, 11 May 2009

A little gift

Over the last few days I have been following the dramas of a mum online who happened to help me out with some fantastic advice when Lucy was born. Anyway, she is having some health issues and her oldest daughter is getting a little worried about her mama.

So, I decided to whip her up a little bag and fill it with stickers and stuff and post it off to her today.



2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I love it .. I love the fabric too .. where did you get it. I know of the recipient you are talking about and I am sure she will love .. great job

Mel said...

Thanks Chris, I got it from Spotlight a couple of weeks ago, $2a metre! I couldnt believe it! I also picked up some books for Miss Mac too, so hopefully they will like their little package!