So with my brand new machine and inspired by another dear friend Mel I decided to give the RicRac bag a whirl as a gift for Kauran.
Mind you this was after I had a few places to shop at first. My first stop was Dragonfly Fabrics and after oohhhing and aahhhing over their stuff, I decided they looked to professional at this stage and I went to Spotlight instead! LOL! Anyway the most annoying kid served me and overcharged me but I didn't realise until I was at Cas! So I bought the princess her new *pink* carseat and left there to stop at WOW to get speakers for my computer and they stuffed me around and wouldn't honour the price they were advertised at as it was a "mistake", my care factor was zero, just give me the speakers at the reduced price or there will be hell to pay! Grrr!
By the time I got home I really needed to chill out and relax and no, not in the form of a nice Sav Blanc but I started sewing and finished Kaurans bag in less than 2 hours.
Ok, I know the tute says it is a one hour bag but I am a beginner right?
3 comments:
Aaaaarrgh Mel that is bloody gorgeous! I love that fabric. I am glad to know we are both sewing away - it's comforting!
I'm sure Kauran will love it.
xo
Gorgeous!
That's gorgeous! I love the fabric you chose too.
Post a Comment