Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Our newest additions to the family!

Last Friday, I had to fill a script at the pharmacy so I went to the one at Howard Springs as I also wanted to check the Post Office there for a particular teddy bear for one of the online mums. Anyway, As we were waiting, the kids were sucking on ice blocks as it was damn hot and I was perusing the noticeboard with Lachlan.

I noticed a very cute picture of some gorgeous little puppies, showed Lachlan and we both went Awwwww over them. I didn't think too much else about it until the next afternoon, all 5 of us were in the pool and I remembered so I told Paul. Lachlan gushed to Paul about how cute the photo was and I would say that within 5 minutes were all dressed, in the car and on the way back out to the noticeboard!

Paul has always wanted a Staffy and well, we all just know that you don't go looking at puppies without the intent to buy one, LOL!

So after calling the owners we rocked up at their place and low and behold, we fell in love. Now me being me and Paul being Paul, we simply couldn't decide on which one.

And when that happens, what do we do?

We take them both! Hahahahahahaha!


Mischievous Max



Beautiful Bella

1 comment:

Simone said...

Max S and Bella J I say!

See doing a good deed for strangers can bring you the best joys in return!

Thankyou for looking for bear!