Oh what a wonderful day we all had yesterday! I remember as I was growing up we always had a boat, for years it was speedboats but as we got older it was half cabins and then eventually a Riviera Cruiser, (droooooolllll!)Anyway, here we just have a 4 and a half metre boat that Paul uses for fishing, until yesterday when we decided to head out to Manton Dam with a skitube and take the kids for a spin! Oh the delight in their faces was divine, they had an absolute ball and it just brought me straight back to the Straddie days when we used to toboggan for an entire weekend!
2 comments:
How much fun was that! Is that your ski tube?
That looks like such fun, Mel. Thanks for giving me this link. I cannot belive how much your children have grown up since I last saw pics of them!
Post a Comment