Last Friday my blood results were in but I could not get an appointment until today for them, I was no doubt feeling rather anxious about it but you know, didn't really realise just how much until an hour ago.
Monday night we had a ball to go to, yes a ball on a Monday night, who organised that? Anyway, yesterday I was feeling ill and thought it may have been a small bout of food poisoning but after speaking to some other friends who had the same meal, I was the only one. So basically, i just put it all down to nervousness about todays results. Nonetheless, Paul took the day off, bless him, to take care of school drop offs and pick ups etc an just to let me sleep it off. I was feeling a little better and decided to go to bed at 8:30 that night anyway. I had a really restless sleep up until 1:30am anyway and then it got worse due to some rather unpleasant phone calls and then the fact that 2 little girls were wide awake.
This morning, I had to get up at 6am to tend to a friends daughter that is staying to us for a week, just had to do the breakfast, lunch and bus drop off for her and then kick start the day with my 5 from 7. (Wednesday is TJ's sleep-in day, he doesn't start till 9!) At 8:30, I headed in to Cas to drop TJ off and then in to the doctors.
My stomach was literally doing butterflies! I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas, I was just nervous. It wasn't until she went through all 12 tests that I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders, it all isn't as bad as what she first made out and at this point in time I don't need to do too much at all about my blood disorder! We discussed the whole depression issue and after changing my meds 2 weeks ago, I am feeling a lot better too, although today wasnt the best day for her to be asking me after the totally crap night last night!
1 comment:
Sweetheart, I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time of it just now. I'm glad your results came back better than you hoped.
If it's any consolation to you, I feel disgustingly bad. Hungover and worse, horrified that I was so stupid last night.
Deb and I got really carried away and although alcohol is NO excuse, it is just that we were having such a great time, we wanted to share it with you. We missed you and wished you were with us. :-(
So please darling friend, take my calls and let me tell you in person how sorry I am.
f xx
PS. Your bag just left Karrachi town, it's on it's way.
Post a Comment