I had 3 clients all due within a week, 27/8, 1/9 and 3/9. Anyway, because I believe that Lori has put a hex on me by delivering on the day of my sisters wedding when I specifically told her she wasnt allowed to, LOL, of course yesterday ended up being really busy! I knew that K was being induced at 8:30am and was totally excited for her, unitl I started getting texts from L from about 10am. So of course, when L showed up a t the hospital, fully dilated and ready to push, I had to leave K who was only about 3-4cm. Thankfully they were both in the private hospital and it was just a matter of room hopping. (something that I thought only skanky teens did!!) Whilst in with L, a MW came in and said that I needed to make a decision as K was at the pushing stage too. SO off I took to her room and was in time to take some amazing photos of her delicious baby girl being born at 2:42pm! About 10 mins later, I went to check on L and found that her divine little girls head was crowning and she promptly gave birth at 3:01pm.
So there you go, 2 little girls being born 19 minutes apart and boy did I sleep well last night!
Congratulations to you both, may you enjoy your journey through motherhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment