Friday, 22 August 2008

Sunday the 17th August

This was the day of TJ's first comp, he was so happy that his bike had turned up in time for it and spent all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning practising on the new bike. I went up to watch him at SK8 Express and he was really really good! However, I for one had not seen so many 15 year old bum cracks hanging out of jeans! ROFL! Here are a few pics of the day and overall he came 4th, so pretty happy with that seeing as though it was his first comp!



1 comment:

The Hill Family..... said...

Hey great to see TJ has his "grove" back! So your a semstress now........nice. Was that pic of your sister always on your blog? I don't remember it last time? perhaps i'm not very observant - what a fantastic shot! More reading to do........................