Monday, 11 August 2008

A great day all round!

So we took the kids fishing and it was a success, we then went on to a function put on by Slow Food and the theme was "Crab and Rosé" on the beach at East Point at Sunset. It truly was a beautiful night with great company and glorious food and wine.
By far though, the best moment was when Paul's wonderful boss offered to buy TJ a new bike. I thought he was joking, but he called TJ right there and then and told him of the news. I was beside myself, tears started to roll and Paul whispered in my ear that it was all over now, that we could move forward, see TJ happy and put it all behind us.
It makes me feel humble and I love the fact that we have such dear friends.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's fantastic, hurray! :D

fran said...

Oh Mel, that is wonderful. TJ must be thrilled as you are. What an awesome thing to offer.