There is just that, A million things that I could be blogging about right now. It's been a long time since my last post and longer again since the one before that but each time I think I should really blog, I just think it's all too hard.
So on the list would be the Natural disasters that have created havoc around the world, my trip back home where my heart was broken and I wanted to stay, the sad news about an awesome friend's illness (that she will beat!) and the number one son leaving all over again.
I will blog about those, soon, I hope but today is that day, the day that slips quietly by every year with not so much of a fanfare that it should be, had things just gone perfectly smoothly for us.
Today is the day that I was to welcome my second son into the world, our firstborn together and one that I so deperately wanted. It's been more than a decade and no, its not any easier.
1 comment:
Thinking of you my beautiful friend xox
Post a Comment