Monday, 9 August 2010

Picture this...

It's a beautiful day and we have a busy schedule ahead of us. Its a Sunday and as usual we have Rugby for Lachlan.

I love Sundays, especially in the Dry season. We went to bed early on Saturday night, exhausted from Ruby's birthday party (will blog about that later!) and I was up by 6 to get the house in order for open house!

Ahem, yes, I am capable of not sleeping in but it is just something that I prefer not to do!

So we have about 15 minutes to go before we need to leave and I grab the Tupperware container full of nail polish, (new bottles that were bought specifically for Ruby's party) and go to put them in the cupboard above the microwave which obviously above my head.

Alright stop sniggering, I am short, yes and I have a lot of things above my head but when you DROP said container from above my head, it is extremely flipping high!

Five new bottles of fluro nail polish.
Tiled floors.
Open House.
Epic Fail.

There is seriously nothing better than my darling husband on his hands and knees with me desperately trying to clean the tiles whilst I am a sobbing mess.

Gosh I love that man.

*gush*

No comments: