Hmmmm, well I think I may just well put it to use.
I know, I know, I started the year off all motivated and mad keen to lose weight and it kinda went downhill from there!
Today I locked myself in my studio and did a lot of thinking, a whole heap of soul searching and a little bit of cleaning whilst I was at it.
I have yet again come to the conclusion that I have the most awesome husband, that I love him more than life itself and I want him to be happy. I want him to be proud of me and my achievements and I most certainly want to get back to being "that" person that I was almost 15 years ago.
But more importantly, I need to find my direction in life, what I want to do and where I want to end up.
I have had some great laughs over the past few days, after a fantastic weekend, I have been *forced* to think about these things and after a lengthy chat in particular to an old friend from school, I came to the realisation that even though I now *like* the person I am, I still have a long way to go before I *love* the person that I am.
I am a mum, and sometimes I do it tough, but most times it is a whole lot of fun and I am rewarded by the things my children say and do. But is that enough now, is it enough to that that is all I am?
I will need to come back to this I think, I don't think I am wording it right?
So for now, this is a start and these type of posts will be moved to the other side!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
I have the same thoughts go round and round my head all the time :) I want to be so happy as I have the most awesome life but I want more,.... Thank god I am not crazy :)
I get it! I do the same thing as well. You have another blog?? Soooo good, if you are using it to contemplate the 'big stuff' like this :) I have often thought of splitting my blog in a similar way .... but I can't be arsed! (which alienates a lot of my readers when I do come out with 'the other stuff', I think! oops)
Post a Comment