I halved my meds nearly 4 weeks ago and today I am feeling OK. A bit teary, a bit sad, a little bit happy and a whole lot anxious.
I halved them a week before one of my besties arrived, a good thing as I knew she would keep me centred but a bad thing as I knew this meant taking my house from 7 to 13 and I was unsure how I would cope with this.
I think it went ok, I am however disappointed in myself as to how I treated certain situations and I will forever feel bad about it but I know that with time, I will learn the right way and I know that she will teach me the right way.
Also in this four week period, we dealt with the sad, sudden and tragic loss of our neighbour in a plane crash. A lovely man that left behind a wife and 3 children. A great bloke that was very friendly, liked a beer, loved his golf and was always willing to take some of our mudcrabs home. May he rest in peace and may his family tread gently over the coming week, months and years to come.
My darling son also had some emergency surgery done, suspected appendicitis but surgery that should have been over and done with in an hour, took 3 hours and almost 48 hours for him to recover from the anaesthetic. It was heartbreaking and still he is not back at school. After these holidays it will be 4 weeks since he was in class.
Whilst dealing with this, I did not get the chance to say goodbye to my darling friend, her wonderful husband and her divine children. I am still very sad about this but I know that I will be seeing them again really soon!
So all in all, I think I am doing ok, just ok and there have been times where I have wanted to go back to the double dose but have remained strong. A lot of this has to do with my darling husband who insits that I am doing a wonderful job and should stay on the half dose. Bless this wonderful man who is all mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment