Miss E has a party to go to on Saturday and I am still sticking to homemade presents for the year so I was happy to make this little outfit for her friend. Elisabeth picked the fabric herself and it was easy to make even though I was so scared of the stripes.
The skirt pattern is from Patchwork Kids and the applique pattern is from Precious Patterns . Both of them were super easy and the whole outfit took about an hour and a half if I knock out all the breaks I took inbetween!
Ruby is modelling it as she is the same size but I think I will need to whip up a couple for my girls too! If anything, I think the applique could have been further up on the top but I still think it look great.
2 comments:
That's really cute! what sizes does the skirt pattern go up to? my DD2 would love it!
You could really go a Mummy and Me set with this divine material combination!
Post a Comment