Ok, so this really should have happened before Christmas but because of my various meltdowns and the fact that we are well into the school holidays I have been time poor. So, now here it is... the first lot was sent off yesterday to Bellyfruit yesterday and hopefully Fran should have it by Thursday or Friday!
Of course there is more but this is just a sample of it! I am excited but very nervous, I always doubt my ability to do things and I am worried that these clothing items wont be up to scratch! Anyway, I am sure Fran will be honest with me and I guess we will just have to see how it goes!
7 comments:
They look awesome Mel - well done :)
I love the packaging - did you design your logo yourself?
I know just how you feel - I am about to take the plunge myself and it is very nerve-wracking to say the least!
w00t
Mel I can't believe how great your sewing is in such a short space of time. No doubt about you, once you set your mind to something you do it so well ;)
Wonderful job! I especially love the little pants, too cute!!
Just beautiful Mel - well done!!! You have inspired me to get sewing!!!
Congratulations! You should be very, very proud of yourself.
Oh wow it's all fabulous and I love it all :) Well done to you!
Post a Comment