Wednesday, 30 December 2009

That "other" blog!

Some of you may remember that in July last year, I started a new blog, it was solely going to be for weightloss and getting my mind back in the right headspace. I was intending to make it private and up until now, it has not seen the light of day.

Now just the other day Melissa (someone who I really admire, and writes beautifully!) mentioned on her blog that she was going to open another blog in order to lose some weight and have some motivation. So, I thought that it is something that I really must do.

In saying must, I just have to, for my kids sake and to overall be happy about myself.

So, you can either comment here, there or email me at five2many@optusnet.com.au and when it all starts for real in a couple of days time and I make it private, I will add you to the list of allowed readers.

I wasnt going to make it private, but just recently, I had someone mock me and tell  a complete and utter lie in her blog, and the last thing I want is her doing the same thing again when I post photos etc as I go on this journey.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I just want to say what an inspiringly strong woman you are. You don't know me, I came across your blog a while back from another blog. I have seen your pain and watched you work through it. I know I am no where near as strong as you.

I hope 2010 brings you jpy and happiness.