Well a lot of the time lately, I feel so out of control of my life. Too many things happening and I know I am headed for a major meltdown. This time however, I cannot just go and ask for a script from my doctor as I am already on meds and was hoping to have dropped the dose down by now but unfortunately have not. The dose I am on now has been working really well, ok, apart from the massive weight gain though!
My kids are going crazy, I swear they all hate each other or is this the way I see it to be when I am not feeling 100% myself? We are having some issues, and I just don't know how to fix it? Paul and I are working on it, working overtime on it actually. I am not sleeping, I am constantly thinking about crap, reliving stuff and I just cannot keep functioning like this.
There were lots of tears this afternoon, not only from me, but from the children as well. We talked to them all one by one about their behaviour and the consequences and it was not only myself but the children that were crying as well.
Of course, Paul was the ever endearing husband that held my hand, wiped my tears and assured me it would be ok. But still, I am kind of just feeling empty at the moment.
During all of this I receive a text from TJ, of course he has come off his bike and done some pretty serious damage to his ankle.
Somebody, please stop the roller coaster! I want off!
I don't know, maybe I can just put my life in the too hard basket for now?
5 comments:
Hugs Mel, I get that way sometimes but minus the kids fighting and maybe because minus the meds. Hoping your roller coaster ride slows down for you really soon or at least heads back uphill
Take care of you babe. If you are well, then you can take care of your babies, but sometimes you need to come first.
You know where I am, should you ever need me. Day or night, you know the drill.
And quit sewing for a while..... it can wait. Nothing is more important than your health and happiness.
Much love darling.
xx
It doesn't have to be this way anymore Mel!
This is the same as the course in Perth that I spoke to you about. It's closer to home so hopefully more appealing.
http://www.greatnessinyou.com/
Have a look, next dates are 5-8Dec. How about you give them a call and just have a chat???
Hey sweet Mel. Have been thinking about you.
My boys have been having their moments where the fighting is so terrible Joel and I feel like we're the only parents in the world with kids who fight. It's good to remember that not only did we probably do the same at their age, everyone's kids are turds sometimes too.
So. Never fear. My kids can be turds too! You're not alone.
I hope you're ok. I understand the frustration when you're already on the drugs, might be time for some adjustment?
You know where to find me if you want to talk?
Is TJ's ankle ok?
Sorry. I meant to ask before.
Post a Comment