Monday, 28 September 2009

The past few days!

Ok, because we are heading to Brisbane over the next few days, I thought I would make the girls some stuff to wear. Now it isn't like they don't already have heaps but I guess I just wanted to show off some of my things to my family and friends! LOL!




These shorts probably look a little pyjama-ish on Ruby but I am sure when Lucy wears them, they will look better. I made these from the Make it Perfect Bloom pattern and just added the little loop with the button. Actually, looking at the site again, I really should add the pockets and they might look better! The Fabric was Paula Prass and I am too lazy to get up off the chair to find out exactly what it was!
Now, this pattern I love! The shorts are from a pattern off Etsy that is so easy and and you can adapt it so many ways. I have made these for Lucy and she lives in them. I also made a pair of boardshorts over the weekend for Ruby and she has pretty much lived in them but they are in the wash now. (Hence no photos!) Ok, so the denim is lightweight with a little bit of stretch in it, again I have used some more Paula Prass for the trim and again I am too lazy!

The top is the Amelia shirt pattern and I made it in a XXS, I also shortened the length so you could see more of the pants. Of course Miss E loves it and has decided to wear it on the plain tomorrow.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it all! Love the bright, vibrant colours and those (longer) shorts are awesome, they look so cute and comfy.

Karen said...

The colours in these outfits are gorgeous.
I have some of the Paula Prass Flights of Fancy range (different print to you though) waiting to be used.
lovely!