I have been hopeless with my sewing of late, I have really wanted to find time but bugger me, I have 4 kids on four weeks holidays! Arghhhh!
So (or Sew, LOL!) with the arrival today of Ellie and Jake, Jonny's kids, believe it or not I had some time to myself. In other words, insert *playstation3 here for the boys* and *makeup and DVDs for the girls* and shebang, instant ME time!
Some of the girls in our beginners sewing group have been buying PDF patterns from Etsy. Now what a way to buy patterns, not only is it delivered almost instantly, but the tute is super easy! I figured that for me, this is the way to go for now as if I had to wait for my postman to deliver, well I kind of lose interest in whatever it was that I bought. This way, I bought on a whim and was able to start it pretty much an hour later.
Wholegrain goods have some really cute thngs and as much as I would love to make the jacket, well, it just isnt cold enough here!
And the finished product?
3 comments:
Looks Great Mel, love your choice of fabric too, nice and bright :) Mel xox
Mel it is BEAUTIFUL! Well done. Cant wait to make it now.
Oh, it's gorgeous! I love the fabrics you chose and the ribbon in the back! So lovely! And your daughter is beautiful, too :) Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment