As I have mentioned before, TJ has a girlfriend.
And for the first time in a long time, I am actually thankful for having a 16 year old son!
*giggle*
Chelsea is just lovely, she is well mannered, friendly, happy, chatty, beautiful and she just adores the younger kids.
Lucy loves her and pretty much just sobs when Chels leaves but once I assure her that she will see her the next day she is OK. Elisabeth and Ruby, are in awe of her and are pretty proud that she calls them one of her girls! They believe, they are part of the in crowd and have even started styling there hair to look like hers!
On Monday we spent the day at the wildlife park, the littlies had a ball and actually Chelsea and I had a few good laughs. I can only hope that my girls and I get along this well when they are her age.
I don't think of myself as old, and I certainly never entertained the idea that this young girl could very well be my prospective Daughter in Law!
Oh my gosh, did I really just say that?
I guess when I think about the fact that my parents met when they were 14 and 15 and are still very happily married, well, yes, it could well be a possibility!
The scary thing is though, that she is from England, has been here for a year and is very homesick, so if they were to stay together, then one day TJ may really fly the nest! Thankfully though, her dad has been posted here for 4 years, so by that time, I am sure I will be well and truly sick of TJ and trying to cope with Lachlan going through the same stages of early teenage years!
*shudder*
For now though, I have told him to hold on to her, he will never find another girl that is game enough to clean out his room whilst he is at work! LOL!
Its tough being 2 beautiful girls! (excuse the chocolate face on Lucy!)
2 comments:
It's about time, woman! I've been waiting weeeeeeks for this. :-)
The girls really do look like they love her. I' mso happy that TJ is happy.
She looks like she just fits right in and has always been there :o)
Post a Comment