Yes it is that time of the year when I have decided that I NEEEEEEED to lose some weight. I find it rather scary that when i was at full term with TJ that I weighed in at 57 kilos. Yes, that's right, 57 kilos, the day before his due date! Add another 16 years and 20 kilos later and guess what, I now weigh a whopping 77 kilos, well I actually only weigh 75 now after joining weight watchers the other week. I really like it, it is helping me make the right choices and be more motivated, exactly what I need at the moment.
I have a few health issues that are worrying me and I really need to lose some weight to get them fixed and the quick fix Tony Ferguson last year did me no good as I piled it all back on again within weeks!
So for the moment, I wont post the before photos of me in my bathers but once I lose my 20 excess kilos, I will post my before and after pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment