Sunday, 15 February 2009

My dear friend...

I have mentioned previously that my friend and I had had a falling out but last night I found out that she still wanted me to attend the birth of her next child. I was thrilled, excited, happy and whatever else! I have missed this lovely person and Fran, I want to say that I love you, that I admire you and that I cant wait to attend the birth of this much wanted baby. I think we will need matching Pandora's for this, what do you think???

4 comments:

fran said...

There's one in the post for you today!
:-)
xxx

Simone said...

Oh Mel I am so glad you too are talking again. I read your blog and I speak with Fran and have been waiting for either of you to mention each other.
Good friends should not the effects of a bottle (or two) of red mess with them!LOL

Simone said...

too bizarre- How the hell did I get into this blog yesterday when I only got given permission today?

Mel said...

Simone, I only made it private yesterday because of Jules, LOL! Up until then, it has always been linked to my facebook account and also sometimes in my sig on EB.