Wednesday, 4 February 2009

The day you went away.



I know it has only been a couple of days but I miss you mate, I miss your smile, I feel so empty now. Everyone is calling, asking me how I am, I don't think anyone expected me to be so upset. I am tired of crying, now my chest just aches for you to be back home, where you belong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously hope you can move on for your other childrens sake and one foot at the time sounds good.
Give TJ time to find out for himself where he belongs eventhough you might already know, he has to experience it himself and when he does come home you all know you will be one happy family again. Hang in there for as long as it might take!

Being Me said...

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. I can only guess at how it might feel to let your son leave his protective home.

Keep sending him light and love, that he might safely find his way xx