I am still alive though, just! LOL! The kids are on school holidays still but leave on Saturday for Port Hedland for a whole week! I cant wait, it will be nice to have a whole kid free week but in our own home, to be able to catch up on all the stuff we have been meaning to do for ages. I have a list a mile long and plan on completing everything on it before they get home on the Saturday night.
Nothing overly exciting has been happening here, we went to the Wildlife park with a group of Divas, it was fantastic, the kids had a ball and not one argument all day, even though it was stinking hot! The next day I held a lunch here with the Divas again and we all enjoyed ourselves once again, a few bevvies included this time.
I finally got a new computer, maybe now, I will update more because I will enjoy sitting here more, although that in itself could be a very bad thing considering I have 3 child free days a week coming up when school starts. Perhaps I should become one of those "soccor moms", you know, volunteer for everything at the school etc? Ahhh, don't really think so! LOL!
I do have a post coming up soon, one that has affected both Paul and my lives a great deal, and it has also made us realise that taking anything for granted is just not on anymore.
1 comment:
Shit Mel, I have just finished reading Kyah's Journey - I'm a mess!!
Post a Comment