Thursday, 29 January 2009

He is going...

He has decided that at 15 and a half he is old enough to make life changing decisions regardless of what his father and I have to say.

Am I upset?

Yes!!

Am I devastated?

Hell yes!!

Will I cope?

Fuck no!!

Where to from here?

This was the little boy that grew in my womb, emerged to the outside and was my firstborn, endured a horrid relationship with his father until the moment I decided to pack up and leave. I then met a wonderful man that took him in as his own and for the past 14 years, together we have both nurtured him as a product of our own unconditional love. Today he decide that it was time to go, perhaps because the pastures are greener on the other side, or so he believes.

I cant do this.

I don't know how to do this.

I don't know if I want to do this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel it is just sooooo sooo hard on you. I know you can do this, you don't want to that is understandable but you can't stop him. You can just be there for him when he decides he will need you....you are strong and you have more children to look after so you will cope with it.
Wishing you strength and TJ only the very best for his plans and hope he will succeed!!

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Crap Mel! What is he thinking. God, I remember 16. I hope he sorts himself out and comes to his senses.

I'm thinking of you, for what it's worth.