Today I am child free, and already I am loving it. I dont really have anything planned but have started being ruthless in the girls room, decided to use all the negative energy that has been swarming me lately and put it to some good use.
The quietness is amazing, peaceful and numbing at the same time I guess? It gives me a lot of time to think and I guess feel sad for what has happened in the last few days.
I had a great day yesterday, lunch with some friends for Ree's birthday and it was great to just relax, have a few drinks, good food and good company.
I think I will also go and fill my script today for my ADs, I thought I was doing so well, and I was happy to have come off them but alas, I dont think it was meant to be and my emotional state of late isnt that flash.
It does seem though that it is this time of year that sets me off, all the time, without fail, just the leadup to Isaacs anniversary and it is always tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment