Saturday, 16 August 2008

I have been busy!

I decided last week that I would get the PIPA group happening here in Darwin. I have always been the contact person but haven't really ever done anything about it. So, I have a meeting with the hospital on Wednesday to organise when we can start the coffee mornings. In the meantime, I have asked the sewing girls on EB if they would be interested in making some premmie items to donate. Well the response was amazing and I shall have a few items in the post really soon. It got me motivated, I decided that I would borrow a machine and try my hand at it, I haven't sewn for years and years so I wondered whether racing out to buy a heap of fabric was the right thing to do! LOL!




I was impressed with myself but I must admit, they were pretty easy, so I am glad I did go out and buy all that fabric after all!

No comments: