This time, before the bike left the house, it was insured for the sum of 3k and all serial numbers were written down. Hopefully we wont ever go through that again but just in case, I just had to do it.
Friday, 15 August 2008
The bike has arrived!
And of course when it did I text TJ to let him know and of course he asked if he could come home early. Whats a mother to do? I said Yes, but I am sure Paul will shoot me though. He assembled the bits that needed it and then off he went, just like that. LOL! It does look cool though, even though I would never have thought he would have chosen pink and purple but after talking to the owners of SpokesNT, it is the in colour!

This time, before the bike left the house, it was insured for the sum of 3k and all serial numbers were written down. Hopefully we wont ever go through that again but just in case, I just had to do it.
This time, before the bike left the house, it was insured for the sum of 3k and all serial numbers were written down. Hopefully we wont ever go through that again but just in case, I just had to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! How awesome!
So glad there was a happy ending ot this awful story.
Go TJ!
Post a Comment