Sunday, 4 November 2007

My Oldest Daughter turned 6!


Wow, where did that time go? Once upon a time she was this tiny little scrap that only fed and slept, now she still does that but has an attitude to go with it! Whats with 6 year old girls? Can someone please educate me? Some times she is beautiful and loving and the next second she is damn nasty!
OK, so her birth, quick would be a word to describe it, yes definitely quick, so quick in fact that when she was born she wasn't breathing, apparently due to the shock. It was terrifying, as since Isaac was born, we have gone into birth with the naivity of a young child and nothing more.
I dont think I have ever written her birth story, perhaps I should do that, well perhaps I should do that for all of them. Yes, I will, I will do that one day and post them all here. LOL!That should keep anyone that reads this busy for a while and it will be time that they never get back!

No comments: