
So I was just talking to my sister, she has 2 kids, a girl and a boy, pigeon pair if you believe all that. Her daughter, her firstborn is apparently evil, a bit like our last born really. Her son however is completely different and she asked me what Lachlan was like as a baby. Divine absolutely divine. I love boys, if I could guarantee a boy if I were to fall pregnant again, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have a very special bond with Lachlan, something I cant quite put my finger on actually. Like, I do have bonds with all of them, but he is different, he is the one who saved my soul after losing Isaac, he helped take all the pain away. They are all special but my heart melts for him all the time, in an instant, and the eyelashes are just something else! LOL! My dad once said that we could tip him upside down and sweep the floor with them! haha! I dont have favourites, I seriously dont and you will see that as the days go on and I rave about them all equally.
No comments:
Post a Comment