The tree is up and I know I should be happy but as much as I try, it just doesn't happen.
It is December after all and it should bring me happiness.
It is the time my second son was born.
It is SANTA time.
It is the anniversary of my darling heart proposing to me.
It is also the time my little boy died.
2 comments:
And he will never be forgotten darling, so give yourself permission to enjoy December. Celebrate his birth and life. Surround yourself with those who love you and hang on tight for the ride.
You know where I am...xx
May Their Light Always Shine
Children we remember
Though missing from our sight
In honor and remembrance
We light candles in the night...
We will not forget
And every year in deep December
On Earth we will light candles
As we remember
**Jacqueline Brown**
Remember that the 13th Worldwide Candle lighting day approaches on December 13th in lighting candles for one hour to honor and remember children who have died at any age from any cause.
As candles are lit at 7 p.m. local time, creating a virtual wave of light, hundreds of thousands of persons commemorate and honor children in a way that transcends all ethnic, cultural, religious, and political boundaries.
*HUGS* We light a candle every year to remember xox
http://www.compassionatefriends.org/
Post a Comment