Anyway, I just finished making The Sweet Halter dress which is very simple and I love the material I chose for it. Cost me next to nothing as it was just cheap stuff from Spotlight so I think this dress was made costing under $10, perhaps only about $7 even?
I need to buy some lime green cotton though, as I had to use white and also this time I actually used my Clover Bias maker and used the Binding to hide the seams on the inside. I just wanted a nicer finish and this looks like the way to go until I decide on what to do about an overlocker?
4 comments:
So cute Mel. Can't wait until summer and i get to use all of these patterns.
The dress is adorable! I love the green around the top.
Great Dress :) The colour is so great on your little girl!
MelB xox
And she looks proud as punch to be modelling it too! Great job, I love the line of the dress.
Post a Comment