Friday, 5 June 2009

More fabric!

So this is my last of the fabric orders for a while, I decided that I probably should pull my finger out and start using what I have instead of it all sitting there looking pretty!



So this first one is from Anna Maria Horner, the Good Folks Collection. I really like the colours but as those of you who know me, I am normally a bright person and this may be a little dull? I was hoping to make a tiered type of skirt with the layers being all different, so will just put that on the back burner for now?


Of course being the mother of three scrumptious girls, I could not go past this one,. From the Andalucia collection by Patty Young and I know I have heaps here to go with it, so may get something done over the weekend for one of my fairies!


Now this one I especially like, Alexander Henry, Spotted owl and Spring Mix. I am wondering who of my friends will soon have a girl so I can make something in a newborn pattern? In real life is is just beautiful and I am so glad I bought it!

So there you go, yet even more material to add to my stash and look pretty on the shelves on my sewing table.

*hehehehehehe*

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love love love all of the material Mel. Problem is, when I look at what other people have bought - I start looking again. No more fabric shopping!

Jo said...

The fabric in the second photo is divine! Also loving the owls, something like that would make some gorgeous summer pj's!

Mel said...

Oh I love it all Mel but especially the Alexander Henry stuff (I just happened upon his stuff at a Quiliting shop around the corner from me and had my eye on that owl fabric). I like the way his fabrics are obviously for kids but without being really cartoony and gross! And hey, there is absolutely nothing wrong with building up your stash! (have you seen the Sunday Stash group on flickr?)