Thursday, 28 May 2009

*sigh*


If only they were this cute all the time.

Lachlan and Lucy have an absolutely amazing bond. I am pretty sure I have said it before but he has the patience of a saint when it comes to her. She can go from Lucy to Lucifer in the blink of an eye but he knows exactly how to turn her back into Lucy. Lately they have become inseparable at bedtime. This usually involves Lachlan sleeping in her bed until about 8:30 then he moves back into his own bed or sometimes staying all night in with her.

Last night however, they just looked too darn cute for me to even contemplate moving either of them.

2 comments:

Mirjam said...

WOW that is so so sooooo special, wonderful! I wouldn't move him either!
Like twins born apart. I hope they keep that bond through life (I am sure they will!)
Gorgeous

The Hill Family..... said...

that's so sweet!