Sunday, 24 May 2009

Lucylicious!

I have spent the weekend grabbing some sewing time wherever I could. It has been great having Paul home and the kids are happily playing out in the yard whilst I lock myself away in my space of my own.

I completed a pair of pyjamas for Lucy. I bought the pattern from Duckcloth and it has been sitting on the sewing table since it arrived pleading me to start on it!

So the finished product.....





She had been working in the garden so looking a little ragged when I called her in to try them on. I altered the pattern a little, I wanted shorter sleeves as it is so warm here and also shortened the length of the kimono.

During the week I also had the pleasure or receiving some more fabric from an Etsy shop. Can you tell that a) I have girls and b) that pink is one of my favorite colours?


No comments: