Monday, 23 February 2009

Nine years in the making

Yesterday was the day that Paul finally got a tattoo. He has wanted something some for nine years now, to acknowledge Isaac's very short life. Initially he decided on this name, date of birth and star sign but I wasn't happy with it. I picked the style of the star sign, and then matched a font with it but something wasn't right.
To me I thought people would question him as to why he only had one child's name and birth tattooed and Paul doesn't like questions when it comes to talking about Isaac, whereas I will answer any that are asked in a really nonchalant way. I don't know why but that is just me.

Anyway, I came up with the idea of wings, angel wings and the search was on at google to find a set that matched with the design we already had. Once found, they were photoshopped in with the original design and there we had it.

It was perfect.

And yesterday as Paul was having it done you could see how emotional he actually was.

I will post photos once it heals properly, its a little red at the moment but it looks awesome.

Let me clarify though that we don't normally do this kind of thing but this one time, Paul wanted to do something that made him feel that little bit closer to Isaac.

No comments: