Saturday, 22 November 2008

I caved!!

I started medication today. I know I have said I was going to, I knew that it was inevitable but I just wanted to see if I could beat it by myself, use all my inner strength to fight it, but alas, its not meant to be.

I have had a big week and made some decisions that may not be quite so rational but nonetheless what's done is done. I have a huge month ahead of me whilst I try to fight my inner demons and again try to accept that my second born son is no longer with us and that because of where I live, I can not even visit him in his final resting place. I find myself with my hand on my tummy and thinking back to nine years ago where his gentle kicks bought a smile to my lips.

Time, however does go on and there will always be an emptiness in my life, with or without medication.

No comments: