Monday, 13 October 2008

Busy busy weekend!

I had to drag my kids out of bed this morning and poor Lachlan, I really just wanted to keep him home!

Saturday night we had a friends 2 kids here for a couple of hours as well as 2 other dear friends here for tea. Vicki and I enjoyed a lovely bottle of bubbles whilst catching up on each others gossip!

Obviously the weather is getting so hot here now and most of our days are spent in the pool. Yesterday though we headed out to Manton Dam again with another family of 6(Oh that means the total amount of children there was getting closer to 200!) and it was so much fun. The kids just swam to their hearts content and they all enjoyed a few rides on the tube. My only regret was that when Paul and Arthur had a turn, my camera was still on land! It was priceless seeing grown men bouncing about out there. Probably not as funny as watching my friend Ree though! ROFL! I got lots of photos of the Hills kids but didn't of mine as I have them coming out of my ears at the moment.

When we got back we all went swimming again and the kids were in the pool for hours. It was great to hear a storm rolling in but then to only have 30 seconds of slight spits, the kids were disappointed at this though, they love the storms.



2 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Mel, I don't think we've 'met' before but I like to check in on your blog every now and then. I just have to comment on the photo of your family - just gorgeous :) Hope you don't mind me dropping in!

Cheers,
Nina

Mel said...

Thank you, I think they are pretty cute too! LOL! You are more than welcome to drop by anytime you like, and it is always nice to know who is actually reading. :)

Take care
Mel